Apple has just announced the financial results for Q3 2012, and the announcement is filled with juicy facts and figures related to all Apple products and provides an insight about how the world’s most valuable tech company performed in the last quarter. Here are some interesting points we have gathered for you from today’s earning call by Apple.
- Apple has sold over 410 million iOS devices since the first iPhone.
- Apple sold over 26 million iPhones, 17 million iPads, and 6.8 million iPods in the last quarter.
- iCloud now has over 150 million active users worldwide.
- Apple has $117 billion in cash.
- Apple sold 1.3 million Apple TVs in the last quarter, and 4 million units have been sold in this fiscal year.
- Sale of $1.8 billion was made from iTunes in the last quarter.
- 20 million songs were downloaded in the last quarter.
- There are 650,000 apps in the App Store and $5.5 billion has been paid to developers.