If you own an iPad or recently purchased a new iPhone 5 then you will be pleased to know that Google’s Youtube app for iOS has received a major update that brings full support for these devices. Along with the optimization for iPad and iPhone 5 the update also brings the ability for users to stream videos with Airplay. Other changes added in this update and download link can be found after the break.
What’s New in Version 184.108.40.20636
* Optimized for iPad and iPhone 5
* Stream videos with AirPlay
* Tap logo to open your Guide of channels
* Add and remove videos from your playlists
* Clickable links in video descriptions
* Improved accessibility with VoiceOver
Youtube for iOS which is now optimized for iPad is available for download for free from the App Store.