Twitterrific Twitter client for iOS that recently got a major update which brought a new interface and features has received yet another update, which is now available in the App Store for download. The version 5.0.2 of Twitterrific 5 adds up to the already great app and adds some much needed features. The update brings a simplified reading mode that allows users to read articles in app’s browser using popular reading services such as Instapaper or Readability.
The update also makes it easier for users to search for older tweets in all of their timelines through the History search feature. Other new features this update brings to Twitterrific 5 include the ability for users to preview image directly in the timeline and the removal of frame from the photo viewer.
Apart from the new features mentioned above Twitterrific 5.0.2 brings several improvements to the app, which are listed below.
• In-app web browser now uses the entire screen on iPad
• Twitterrific now loads 100 tweets while refreshing or loading more
• New gesture: Tap and hold the RT icon on a tweet to quickly retweet with a comment
• When user avatars are hidden in the timeline, tap on a username to open a profile
• VoiceOver now uses a relative date/time on tweets instead of an absolute one
• Added VoiceOver accessibility to the Load More button
• Searches and Lists in the sidebar are now ordered alphabetically
• Tapping outside of popup navigation on iPad now dismisses view
• Visual improvements to popup navigation and views [Source]
Twitterrific 5 is available in the App Store for $2.99.