Unregistered

Getting an unknown error when try to Update my iPhone 3GS to iOS 6.1

I have tried to upgrade my iPhone 3GS to the iOS 6.1 version, but whenever try to do so it shows an unknown error message and unable to upgrade my iPhone. Can anyone tell me the problem reason? What step need to resolve this issue?

Alexander The Great Array

Re: Getting an unknown error when try to Update my iPhone 3GS to iOS 6.1

Dear Friend,
    First thing You must clearly note that I-Phone is very Sensitive Device and Its every Version too,I-Phone Manufactures Install one Particular System Software which operates the Whole System that Particular Operating Software is most suitable versions,Hence,Thats the Reason they have Installed it.
    Updating may help you to get the Latest version but on-other hand it give user lots of Errors and Problem to the System.

Your I-Phone is of low version as compared to that of system software which you wanna install,As you already know that iOS 6.1 Version of system Software is most suitable for I-Phone 5,Hence,Its create lots of Errors while Updating to your I-Phone.

I have suggested the solution below but before that Warning you Updating may lead your System to get very Slow as its very high range of Software beside this your System is not made for such Operating System may Operating System is able to be installed up in your Phone.

Such Problem,Happen when your System Memory that is Phone Memory don't have Empty Space,So,Just Move all the Contents and Files available in your Phone Memory to Memory Card and then Follow this Option MENU>SETTINGS>GENERAL>RESET>REST ALL SETTINGS and then your Phone will automatically solved all the Errors which which are being created up.Then try to Update your System it will definitely work up,I am Sure.

It might also been creating error by some of its applications,Show Delete the Applications which is Depended on System and then do it,It will Definitely get Updated up.

At last before Updating check whats the Memory requirement for iOS 6.1 Version of system Software in your Phone and If you have such amount of space in system then only it will get updated up or else it might be continuing with errors messages.

shananpappan Array

Re: Getting an unknown error when try to Update my iPhone 3GS to iOS 6.1

welcome....

Getting an unknown error when try to Update my iPhone 3GS to iOS 6.1

follow the steps below--

-->due to the cache problem.

-->due to the space problem.

-->due to the setting problem.

-->due to the upgrade problem of the I-PHONE.

--open the home page from the device .

--click the menu option.

--select the setting option.

--go to the general option.

--click the restore option.

--now restart it & solve the matter.

--also clear the cache data & files from the SD card .

--remove the unwanted apps from the system.

--now upgrade the operating system.

+ Reply to Thread