A newly released app augmented reality app called Camatrix enables you to turn everything around you into green color edge images. The app uses your device’s camera and turns everything your camera see’s into green lines in real time. Camatrix uses a professional edge-detection algorithm to render the edgy green images that you can take using this application. There are no hard settings to configure, you just have to open the application and start taking the images from it.
You can toggle between the front and back camera of your device for taking pictures with Camatrix app. For best results use the camera in a high contrast lighting area. Camatrix app works on iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod touch 4, and iPad 2. You can share the images taken from this app with your friends by emailing them, sharing on Facebook or Twitter right from the application or simply save them in your photo album.
You can download Camatrix app for your iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad from the App Store for $0.99 only here
- Add text bubbles and captions to your photos with Photo Notes Pro app
- Sent: A better Gmail client than Google’s own Gmail app
- Create funny photos of Christmas Characters with Christmas Face app for iOS
- News360 is one of the best news aggregation apps out there and its free
- Create awesome Graffiti art on iOS with Graffiti-Tagger app