After 9 test releases, final version of iTunes 10.5 is now available for Mac and Windows. iTunes 10.5 brings several new features with improved performance. The latest version brings support for iOS 5 update that will go public tomorrow. iTunes 10.5 also brings iCloud support. iCloud is a cloud based service that pushes the contents (apps, music, photos, videos, TV programs etc.) you buy to all the iOS devices you own.
One of my favourite features of the new iTunes is Wi-Fi Sync. This awesome feature allows you to sync your media to your iOS devices without any wire. So no need to connect the 32-pin connector every time you want to transfer your media from a computer to your iPhone, iPod or iPad.
Go here to get the latest version of iTunes.
What’s new in iTunes 10.5
• iTunes in the Cloud. iTunes now stores your music and TV purchases in iCloud and makes them available on your devices anywhere, any time, at no additional cost.
• Automatic Downloads. Purchase music from any device or computer and automatically download a copy to your Mac and iOS devices.
• Download Previous Purchases. Download your past music, TV, app, and book purchases again, at no additional cost. Previous purchases may be unavailable if they are no longer on the iTunes Store.
• Sync with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 5.
• Wi-Fi Syncing. Automatically sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iTunes any time they’re both on the same Wi-Fi network.
- iTunes 10.7 goes live. Download Now!
- Download iOS 6 for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch [Direct Download Links]
- Today’s Hot Deals: 17th November 2011
- iOS 6 update for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch now available for everyone. Download Now!
- Jailbreakers! Stay away from iOS 6 update until further notice
If you enjoyed this post then share it and tell us what you think by leaving a comment below.Tweet