You might know that today is a big day for iOS users. And your treat starts now. Apple has just made the iCloud services final and now its available to masses. Using iCloud service you can share your media between your computer and different iOS devices. iCloud.com allows you to access your @me mail accounts, contacts, iWork documents, Find my iPhone, Find my friends, and Calender app.
MobileMe users can also transit their accounts to iCloud. Before using iCloud services you will need to set up iCloud on your iOS 5 device or a computer. Simply visit iCloud.com from your browser and enjoy the all new cloud computing.
New sign up option, control panel for Windows etc. are not live at the moment. Stay tuned for more updates.
- New in iOS 6 beta 3: @iCloud.com email addresses
- New iCloud site goes live with new apps and iOS like notifications
- Apple acknowledges iCloud’s missing mail problem. Promises solution ASAP
- iCloud beta site with new Notes, Calendar, Reminders, and Find my iPhone web apps goes live
- iCloud beta site leaks online versions of Notes and Reminders apps