Immensely popular iOS game Real Racing 2 has received an update today that makes it compatible with iOS 5 and adds several new features to the game. Real Racing 2 and Real Racing 2 HD now brings a new feature called ‘Party Play’. This new feature allows four users with 4 iOS devices to play split screen on their TV using Airplay feature, or HDMI connection. Wireless TV-out support through AirPlay has also been added for iPad 2 and iPhone 4S in this update.
Other features included in this update are:
* Fresh new main menu scene
* Real-time dynamic shadows and specular lighting on car interiors for iPad 2
* Normal mapping applied to car interiors, select car exteriors and driver arms for improved lighting and detail on iPad 2
* Enhanced road lighting with normal and specular maps on iPad 2, to highlight details that were previously indistinguishable
* Various additional visual upgrades for iPad 2
* Memory optimizations to minimize crashes
* Numerous minor improvements and fixes
You can download Read Racing 2 for your iPhone or iPod touch from the App Store here for $4.99, and Real Racing 2 HD for your iPad for $7.49 here
- Real Racing 3 for iOS launching 28th February, will be offered as free-to-play
- Real Racing 3 for iOS announced. Will be released later this year
- Real Racing 3 released for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch in some markets. Download Now!
- Asphalt 6: Adrenaline gets updated to bring better graphics for iPhone 4S and iPad 2
- Reckless Racing 2 game for iPhone and iPad hits the App Store
If you enjoyed this post then share it and tell us what you think by leaving a comment below.Tweet