Apple has just released iOS 5 for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. The update is available for free to all users with compatible devices. iOS 5 brings host of new features to iOS including iMessage, Twitter integration, built-in Reminiders app, new notifications center, newsstand, and much more. You can download and install iOS 5 if you have an iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad, iPad 2, iPod touch 3G, and iPod touch 4G.You will need iTunes 10.5 on your computer in order to install iOS 5 on your device.
Download links after the break
- iPod Touch 3G Download
- iPod Touch 4G Download.
- AT&T iPhone 4 Download
- Verizon iPhone 4 Download
- iPad Download
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi Download
- iPad 2 GSM Download
- iPad 2 CDMA Download
iTunes 10.5 can be downloaded here
- iOS 5.0.1 released to public (Direct Download Links)
- Download iOS 6 for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch [Direct Download Links]
- iOS 5.1 now available for download [direct download links]
- Apple releases iOS 6.1 for public. Direct download links
- Apple releases iOS 6.1.2 to fix the MS Exchange bug