Popular iOS music app Djay has just received an update that brings several new features and enhancements to the application including iCloud support . This update also adds new sound effects and enhanced iOS 5 Airplay integration. Also, the app now shows currently playing song information on your iOS 5 lockscreen.
Available in the App Store, Djay app integrates with your entire music library and allows you to convert your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch into a full-fledge DJ system.
New Feature Highlights:
• Manual FX: Flanger, Phaser, Echo, Gate, Bit Crusher, Filter (High Pass, Low Pass)
• Instant FX: Absorb, Drift, Sway, Crush, Punch, Twist
• 2D FX Pad
• iOS 5 iCloud integration: backup and sync your song settings such as cue points, edited BPM, etc. over the air, across all of your iOS devices running djay
• iOS 5 enhanced AirPlay integration
• iOS 5 lock screen integration: displays currently playing song info including artwork
• Audio Copy & Paste: load sounds from other music apps onto the turntables
• Load recordings onto turntables
• Sort library by BPM
You can download Djay app for iPhone or iPod touch for $0.99 here or Djay for iPad for $19.99 here