Apple has not allowed third party developers to integrate Siri into their applications, yet. But you can now use Siri to add tasks to Remember The Milk app on your iPhone 4S by following some simple steps. Once you have set up Remember The Milk account in your settings.app you will be able to add reminders using Siri as you would normally do. Follow the steps after the break to add Remember the Milk support Siri.
Follow these quick instructions, and you’ll be adding tasks to Remember The Milk with Siri in no time.
- Open Settings on your iPhone 4S
- Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- Tap Add Account…
- Tap Other
- Underneath Calendars, tap Add CalDav Account
- In the ‘Server’ field, enter: www.rememberthemilk.com
- In the ‘User Name’ and ‘Password’ fields, enter your Remember The Milk details
- Tap Next
- You should be returned to Mail, Contacts, Calendars, with the account added. Scroll to the bottom of the screen, and tap Default List
- Tap Remember The Milk
- You’re done! Start asking Siri to remind you about tasks.
You can download Remember The Milk app for your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad here for free
- How to make Chrome the default browser on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch [Guide]
- How to Semi tethered jailbreak iOS 5 on iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad
- NowNow tweak replaces Siri with Google Voice Search [How to]
- How to add image or video directly into new email in iOS 6 Mail.app
- Setting up push on Sparrow for iOS [how to]