Adobe Carousel app, that was announced a few months ago has finally made its way to the App Store for both OS X and iOS devices. The app directly competes with Apple’s free Photo Stream service and costs $59.99 per year or $5.99 per month. Adobe is giving a complimentary 30 day free trail for this service too. Adobe Carousel stores your images in the cloud, that can be viewed using an iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, or a Mac.
The app also provides users with image editing features that can be used to add effects, adjust exposure, rotate, or crop the images.
To user Adobe Carousel service on your iOS or OS X device, you will need to have an Adobe ID that you will get when you register for the service.
Download Adobe Carousel app for iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad for free here, and for Mac here. Read more about the app official website here.
- Adobe posts and then pulls Adobe Photoshop Touch for iPad 2 from the App Store
- Adobe Photoshop Touch for iPad now available in the App Store
- Adobe Photoshop Touch for Phone app brings advanced image editing to iPhone and iPod touch
- Adobe’s Photoshop Touch app gets Retina-sized. Brings 12 megapixel editing support and new features
- Adobe Photoshop Touch and 5 other iPad apps announced by Adobe