iPhone Dev-Team member MuscleNerd today tweeted about iPhone 4S jailbreak. As you can see in the image above, they have been able to run Cydia on iPhone 4S running iOS 5. Despite being successful in running Cydia on the new Apple device, Dev-Team is not sure when the public release for this jailbreak could be made possible. MuscleNerd in his tweet has said that there are still ‘huge’ missing pieces that are preventing them to release iPhone 4S jailbreak and a lot of work is still their to be done.
Here’s the tweet by famed iOS hacker MuscleNerd:
No ETA has been given for the release of this jailbreak. We will let you know as soon as this story develops, and more details about iPhone 4S jailbreak are made available.
- The new iPad gets jailbroken! (images)
- Jailbreakers! Stay away from iOS 6 update until further notice
- You can jailbreak iOS 6 beta 4 using RedSn0w
- Hackers make progress on iPad mini jailbreak, dev account still required
- @Musclenerd announces something exciting is coming this week. iOS 6.1 untethered jailbreak?