Gameloft has just released an update for Asphalt 6: Adrenaline that brings better graphics to the game by taking advantage of powerful processors of iPhone 4S and iPad 2. The new update brings faster gameplay and new visual features to the game exclusively for iPhone 4S and iPad 2 users.
Here’s the change log for this update.
IMPROVED VISUALS ON iPhone 4S
Asphalt 6: Adrenaline is back with a big bang in a special iPhone 4S update that takes full advantage of this incredible new device with even faster gameplay and incredible new visual features!
* Smoother real-time reflection on the windshields for a heightened feeling of speed
* Real-time road lighting gives the tracks an even more detailed and realistic look
* Motion blur is activated during Adrenaline and crashes, giving these sequences a more cinematic and awesome feel
* Real-time shadows under the player’s car
* Improved track draw distance and modeling of opponents’ cars
* Improved particle effects (tire smoke, collision particles, offroad driving particles)
* And all these in a game that runs twice as fast as previous iPhone models – Asphalt 6: Adrenaline is simply at its best on the iPhone 4S
We also want to thank all our racing fans for making Asphalt 6: Adrenaline the most downloaded and best rated racing game on the App Store!
Thanks for your support, we’ll continue to add more features and surprises to deliver the most addictive and entertaining racing experience on iPhone.
You can download Asphalt 6: Adrenaline on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch for $0.99 here
- Gameloft’s Asphalt 7 racing game for iOS now available in the App Store
- Gameloft’s Asphalt 7 heat updated to version 1.0.7, adds new cars and events
- Apps Gone Free: 16th December 2011
- Real Racing 2 for iOS gets updated with new features and iOS 5 compatibility
- Real Racing 3 for iOS announced. Will be released later this year