Netflix has today announced in a blog post that it will be revamping the iPad app that is available in the App Store and give it a new look that will allow users to view more content than before. The Android version of the app has already received the update and the update for iPad version is coming soon. The new design features larger artwork for titles and displays more content for you to choose from.
The new design is much more immersive and provides greater focus on the growing number of titles in the Netflix catalog. In fact, the new interface displays twice as many movies and TV shows as before, enabling you to discover even more titles you’ll love. Also, we’ve taken greater advantage of the tablet’s unique features, inviting you to swipe through rows of titles featuring larger artwork.
We really hope that Netflix will also release an update for its iPhone app too, to make it better than what it is right now.
We will let you know when this update arrives in the App Store. Stay tuned and follow us on Twitter @ThinkiOS
- TomTom navigation app for iOS gets updated with iPad support
- OnLive App brings high-end cloud gaming to an iOS device near you
- Evernote and Kindle apps updated to add new features and iPad Retina Display support
- Facebook for iOS gets updated to add Retina Display support for iPad and more
- Official Pinterest app for iOS gets iPad support
If you enjoyed this post then share it and tell us what you think by leaving a comment below.Tweet