Gmail app for iOS is available in the App Store again. It was released two weeks ago when it was pulled from the App Store due to a notification bug. The app brings native Gmail app experience to iOS devices. Gmail requires iOS 4+ to run.
The change log of the re-released Gmail app says
If you already have the Gmail app 1.0.1 released on 2 Nov, you will need to uninstall or log out of the old app prior to installing the new app.
You can download Gmail for your iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad for free here.
- Google updates it’s official Gmail app with new enhancements and bug fixes
- Gmail app for iOS receives update. Adds supports for notifications center and more
- Gmail for iOS get updated to add new features
- Sent: A better Gmail client than Google’s own Gmail app
- Mailbox app opens registrations for users, coming in next few weeks