Popular cloud gaming service OnLive, that allows users to play high-end game by just signing into their account from any internet enabled device has just announced that it will be releasing an iOS app that will allow iPhone and iPad users to enjoy their service on handheld devices. Once this free app becomes available in the App Store, users will be able to sign in to their accounts and play the game they have purchased through their OnLive ID.
OnLive’s service works on a whole range of genres of devices so if you start a game on your Mac, you can continue it on your iPad or your iPhone even if you are away from home. You just need internet connectivity to start playing. With OnLive you will be able to play DiRT 3, Assasin’s Creed Revelations, L.A. Noire and many more titles right on your iOS device.
25 titles have been customized so that they could be played with the touch screen of a tablet or phone, but to play most of the games with OnLive, you will need to buy a special $50 controller that can be connected to any device via Bluetooth.
OnLive App for iOS has been submitted to the App Store and is awaiting approval. We will update this post as soon as it becomes available. Keep looking
- OnLive Desktop app let’s you use Windows 7 and MS Office on your iPad
- Official Google Drive app for iOS now available in the App Store
- Chrome for iPhone and iPad announced. Coming to the App Store today!
- iCloud beta site with new Notes, Calendar, Reminders, and Find my iPhone web apps goes live
- Apple gives Big Fish Games approval for its iOS Games subscription service [updated]
If you enjoyed this post then share it and tell us what you think by leaving a comment below.Tweet