Famed iOS hacker @pod2g has just announced in a post on his blog that the Sandbox for A5 chip has now been broken. This means that the releaese of iPhone 4S and iPad 2 jailbreak could become a reality in the coming days. @pod2g has not announced any ETA for this release but he has assured that it will be released as soon as possible.
@planetbeing escaped from the sandbox with the help of @saurik. Thanks to their awesome work, there should be nothing left blocking for the A5 jailbreak.
iPad 2 users have been waiting for the release of jailbreak for their device for almost a year and this news will relieive many Cydia loving iPad 2 owners. We will update you as soon as this the jailbreak is released.
- pod2g demos untethered jailbreak for iPhone 4S (video)
- Everything you need to know about untethered jailbreak for iPhone 4S and iPad 2
- Hackers make progress in iOS 6 untethered jailbreak, still far from releasing it for public
- Untethered Jailbreak for iOS 5.0 gets demonstrated in a video
- Evad3rs announce evasi0n tool to untethered jailbreak iOS 6.x, will be released on Sunday
If you enjoyed this post then share it and tell us what you think by leaving a comment below.Tweet