Finally it has been done. Yes! pod2g and his fellows have successfully managed to untethered jailbreak iPhone 4S running iOS 5.0.1. pod2g the hacker behind untethered jailbreak for A4 devices have posted the above video on his blog showing an iPhone 4S rocking untethered jailbreak on iOS 5.0.1.
No ETA has been given at the moment. But as we reported earlier, untethered jailbreak for A5 devices (iPhone 4S and iPad 2) is now just a matter of days. And also pod2g notes Only a few to wait now in his latest blog post so we can expect the jailbreak in a few days.
Source: pod2g’s iOS blog
- Untethered Jailbreak for iOS 5.0 gets demonstrated in a video
- Sandbox broken. iPhone 4S and iPad 2 jailbreak release now a matter of days
- Everything you need to know about untethered jailbreak for iPhone 4S and iPad 2
- Hackers make progress in iOS 6 untethered jailbreak, still far from releasing it for public
- Jailbreak for iPhone 4S and iPad 2 released – Download Now!