Apple’s Let’s talk iPhone event is happening right now and Tim Cook has shared some very interesting statistics about his company’s products. According to CEO Tim Cook, there are 250 Million iOS powered devices sold to this date all over the world.
Scott Forstal also took the stage and he has announced that there currently are 500,000 apps available in the App Store for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. He also announced that there are 140,000 applications in the App Store especially designed for iPad.
He added that customers have downloaded 18 billion apps from the App Store – i.e one billion downloads per month.
- Apple: There are 315 million iOS devices sold, 580,000 apps in the App Store, and 100 million iCloud users
- Apple: App Store has 400 million accounts and 650,000 apps which have been downloaded 30 billion times
- App Store gets 500,000 apps and a billion downloads per month
- Apple posts great holiday quarter earnings with 67.84M iOS devices and 5.2M Macs sold
- App Store achieves 25 billion app downloads milestone