A quick update for iOS 5 jailbreakers. Corona 5.0.1 untethered jailbreak by pod2g has been updated to fix the iBooks error. The version 1.0-5 of Corona package fixes the iBooks error which appears after jailbreaking an iOS device. The update also patches the bug that causes ‘launchctl’ error.
So if you want to get rid of these errors simply go to Cydia and update the package if already installed. Otherwise search Corona 5.0.1 Untether on Cydia and install it.
You can also fix the iBooks error with the latest redsn0w 0.9.10b4. [download link]
- Zephyr updated to kill the Home Button of your iOS device [Jailbreak Tweak]
- Jailbreakers! Stay away from iOS 6 update until further notice
- Absinthe 2.0 tool to untethered jailbreak iOS 5.1.1 on every iOS device now available for download
- Evad3rs announce evasi0n tool to untethered jailbreak iOS 6.x, will be released on Sunday
- Easily change the Notification Center background with a Cydia tweak
If you enjoyed this post then share it and tell us what you think by leaving a comment below.Tweet