Want to access and manage your CloudApp contents directly from your iOS device? Then you are going to love the Komocloud app fro iOS. It is a minimal CloudApp client for iOS available for free on App Store. The app is simple and is better than any other CloudApp client for iOS as it features thumbnail previews for your images, sounds and video files . Moreover you can also easily upload your contents straight from your iOS camera app.
Grab your free copy from here.
For those who don’t know: CloudApp is a simple sharing site that allows you to share images, links, music, videos and files. You can sign up for free from here.
- DropCloud: An elegant CloudApp client for iPhone and iPad
- Official Google Drive app for iOS now available in the App Store
- iOS 6 update for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch now available for everyone. Download Now!
- Tweetbot 2.4 hits the App Store. Brings new features, improvements, and bug fixes
- XMI X-Mini II speaker for iOS devices [Review]
If you enjoyed this post then share it and tell us what you think by leaving a comment below.Tweet