Almost everyone wants to save the battery of their device. Right? So one way to save battery is to reduce the brightness of your device. Although the auto brightness feature is available in iOS but that becomes annoying sometimes because it does not know about your particular needs for any specific time or condition, to solve this problem you could turn off the auto-brightness feature of iOS and rely on the manual method i.e to go to your Settings.app and change the brightness level yourself, well this is annoying too. Here is a tweak that brings brightness slider to the Notification Center of your iOS device, so that you can instantly manage the brightness without being annoyed.
You can also manage the volume with a single tap with WeeSlide tweak. Just tap the small ‘Brigtness icon’ and it will turn to Volume slider to control volume of your device. Moreover this little tweak also packs a switch to quickly switch on/off your Wi-Fi.
You can grab this awesome tweak for free by searching ‘WeeSlide for Notification Center’ in Cydia (available via BigBoss repo).
- Add a second row and brightness slider to iOS’s App Switcher with MultiStorey jailbreak tweak
- Easily change the Notification Center background with a Cydia tweak
- DoNotDisturb tweak brings OS X’s upcoming feature to iOS
- Kamera tweak for Notification Center adds a quick shot widget for Camera app
- DisableNCPlus tweak from Cydia disables Notification Center in certain apps