Tapping the two arrow buttons while navigating in the stock Mail.app of iOS could be annoying sometimes as you have to be attentive while tapping on the small buttons or you will either miss the button or press the wrong one. To solve this problem, a new tweak has been released in Cydia. The tweak is rightly named Swipe for Mail. When installed, Swipe for Mail adds a new gesture in Mail.app, that allows users to swipe between emails when they are on the reading screen.
To open next mail, users can simple swipe right to their screen, and to read the previous mail they can swipe to left. It not only makes the process easier and efficient, but also makes it fun.
Swipe for Mail is available in Cydia Store under ModMyi repo for free.
- Hide your iOS dock with SwipeDock tweak for jailbroken devices
- Sparrow Push Cydia tweak brings push notifications to Sparrow for iOS
- AnyReminder tweak extends the function of ‘Remind Me Later’ feature of iOS
- Add a weather widget to iPhone’s lock screen with Forecast tweak from Cydia
- Kamera tweak for Notification Center adds a quick shot widget for Camera app