GEVEY has announced its unlock solution called ‘Ultra S’ for iPhone 4S. GEVEY Ultra S allows iPhone owners to unofficially unlock their GSM mobile phone and run it on the network of their choice. There’s no need to jailbreak your device as GEVEY provides a hardware solution for its unlock without the need of changing anything on your device. Alternatively users could unlock their devices using UltraSn0w, but as that has not been released for iPhone 4S yet, GEVEY’s Ultra S is the only solution available for iPhone 4S unlock.
GEVEY Ultra S supports all iPhone 4S basebands including 1.0.11, 1.013, and 1.0.14. It works on both iOS 5.0 and iOS 5.0.1.
GEVEY’s Ultra S unlock solution provides a plug and play experience to users and works on any GSM network around the world. You can Pre-Order GEVEY Ultra S for yourself from their website here. It will cost you $54.99 a piece.
- GEVEY™ True Plug-and-Play Unlocking SIM Interposer
- No Need to Dial International Emergency Number 112
- Untethered Unlock with no Jailbreak Required
- Compatible with all GSM iPhone 4S SIM Cards
- Complete Unlock with all 2G and 3G data services
- No SIM Card Cutting or Physical Modifications
- Works on iOS 5.0, 5.0.1
- Works on Baseband 1.0.11, 1.013, 1.0.14
- Guaranteed Better Reception than Previous
- Decreased Power Consumption
- iPhone 4S and iPhone 4 can be unlocked with an iOS 5 Bug. Here’s how to do it
- Unlocking an iPhone will be illegal from this day forward
- How to unlock iPhone 4S and iPhone 4 using SAM Package
- New Nano SIM card starts arriving at telcos ahead of iPhone’s September launch
- How to unlock your iPhone 3GS or iPhone 4 running iOS 6.0.1 using UltraSn0w fixer
If you enjoyed this post then share it and tell us what you think by leaving a comment below.Tweet