Vimeo has released an update for its iOS app and it is now available in the App Store for download. Version 2.0 brings native iPad support with optimized UI for iPad, previously the app was only compatible with iPhone and iPod touch. iPhone UI has also been updated to make it easier to use. Vimeo has also added video editor support for iPad and allows users to shoot video, create projects, and browse featured channels without logging in. Change log after the break
Changes and new features introduced in Vimeo 2.0 include:
• New, native iPad UI and an updated, easier to use iPhone UI.
• Vimeo Music Store integration in the video editor.
• Shoot video, create projects, and browse our featured channels without logging in or signing up.
• View your Subscriptions, Likes, and Watch Later album.
• Share, add comments, and view licenses, credits, and likes on other peoples’ videos.
You can grab your free copy of Vimeo’s official iOS app here
- Video mixing app vjay for iPad now available in the App Store
- Facebook for iOS gets updated to add Retina Display support for iPad and more
- Evernote and Kindle apps updated to add new features and iPad Retina Display support
- Tweetbot 2.4 hits the App Store. Brings new features, improvements, and bug fixes
- Spotify for iPad now available in the App Store
If you enjoyed this post then share it and tell us what you think by leaving a comment below.Tweet