Adobe’s Photoshop Touch app, that came to the App Store yesterday only to disappear has finally become available to download. Adobe Photoshop allows users to edit images and work on layers right on their iPad. The app is integrated with the PC version so that users can transfer the edited files to their PC and continue working on the same image from there. Maximum image resolution for editing and new image is 1600 x 1600 pixels, which is acceptable as you are working on a tablet.
With Adobe Photoshop Touch you can combine images and add professional effects to them right on your iPad. You can also share the images on social networks including Facebook. The app features a built-in Google image search that comes with filters, this allows users to search for images differentiated according to their colors from within the app. Photoshop Touch features all handy and popular PS tools including layers, selection tools, adjustments, and filters to create images.
Sadly, Adobe Photoshop Touch is only available for iPad 2 and requires iOS 5.0 or above to run. You can download it from the App Store for $9.99 here
• Use popular Photoshop features designed for the tablet such as layers, selection tools, adjustments, and filters to create mind-blowing images.
• Use your iPad camera to fill an area on a layer with the unique camera fill feature.
• Select part of an image to extract by scribbling with the Scribble Selection tool. With Refine Edge, use your fingertip to capture even hard-to-select image elements, like hair, with ease.
• Search and acquire images with the integrated Google Image Search.
• Share images on Facebook and view comments right within the app.
• Browse an inspirational gallery for the styles and results you’d like to achieve. Then follow step-by-step tutorials to easily learn techniques the pros use for great-looking results.
• Use AirPrint for wireless printing of Photoshop Touch projects.
• Upload projects to Adobe Creative Cloud* and open layered files from Adobe Photoshop Touch in Photoshop CS5.
• Maximum image resolution: 1600 x 1600 pixels
- Adobe posts and then pulls Adobe Photoshop Touch for iPad 2 from the App Store
- Adobe Photoshop Touch for Phone app brings advanced image editing to iPhone and iPod touch
- Adobe Photoshop Touch and 5 other iPad apps announced by Adobe
- Adobe’s Photoshop Touch app gets Retina-sized. Brings 12 megapixel editing support and new features
- Adobe Carousel goes live in the App Store