As expected, Apple has sent the invitations to major media outlets for its iPad 3 event. Launch of iPad 3, which is perhaps one of the most anticipated events of this year (for the tech industry at least), will take place in San Francisco at Apple’s usual keynote spot Yerba Buena Center for the Arts. The event will take place at 10 AM PST on March 7th. As the invitation suggests, this will solely be an iPad 3 event and Apple will introduce the next iteration of the most popular and amazing tablet of the world in it. We will be posting everything related to the event and the next iPad, so stay tuned.
- Apple prepares venue for upcoming iPad 3 event
- Apple Sends Out Invitations for October 23rd Event. Will Hopefully Unveil iPad mini
- Join us today for complete coverage of Apple’s iPad event
- Apple to hold iPad mini event on October 23? [Update: Yep]
- What we think we know about the upcoming iPad 3 [reports and rumors]