Apple started taking pre-orders for the new iPad online yesterday right after the official announcement, and it now seems that it is already running out of stock for its online store for the launch day. When Apple started taking orders for LTE iPad, it was telling customers that their device will be delivered to them on March 16 (that is the launch date for the new iPad in US). But now the delivery date has slipped to March 19 from 16 for AT&T 4G model – Verizon iPad might follow the same pattern soon.
If you want to get your LTE enabled Verizon iPad on March 16, then better hurry up before the time and stock for March 16 runs out for Verizon as well.
- WSJ: iPad 3 will be a 4G device on Verizon and AT&T
- Report: Apple has ordered 65 Million Retina Displays for upcoming iPad
- Apple sells three million new iPads in less than a week
- Leaked images reveal next iPad will be LTE capable and powered by a Quad-Core processor
- Apple begins taking pre-orders for iPad mini and refreshed iPad 4th generation