Have you ever wanted to hide the dock of your iOS devices just like you can do on the Mac? If yes then you should try SwipeDock tweak on your iOS device. SwipeDock allows users to hide the icon dock from the homescreen of their iOS device by a simple swipe gesture. Users can simply swipe down to hide the dock and swipe up to bring it back. SwipeDock features several animations for users to choose from in the settings, they can also change the speed of animations and more. SwipeDock is a nice tweak that clears up space on iOS device’s homescreen and gives a fresh look to it.
Another cool feature of SwipeDock tweak is that it allows users to add a row of icons on their homescreen. So instead of 16 icons per page, users can have up to 20 icons per page.
Users are given option to customize the swipe gesture according to their needs. So you can choose from one finger swipe, two fingers swipe, and three finger swipe. I personally found one finger swipe more intuitive.
SwipeDock tweak is available in Cydia for $0.99 under the BigBoss repo.
- Replace navigation buttons in Mail.app with a simple gesture using Swipe for Mail tweak
- Deck is a nice app launcher for jailbroken iOS devices
- Arrange your home screen icons without the wiggle mode with AlwaysArrange Cydia tweak
- 30 Must have Cydia tweaks of 2012 for iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch [The ultimate list]
- Add a second row and brightness slider to iOS’s App Switcher with MultiStorey jailbreak tweak