When i first saw these two new iPhone 4S ads, i had doubts about they being produced by Apple itself until Apple uploaded them to it’s official Youtube channel. Both these ads feature solo performances by popular celebrities including Samuel L. Jackson and Zooey Deschanel. Both TV commercials promote iPhone 4S’s Siri feature and show both celebs using the personal assistant found on the new iPhone. You can find the second ad featuring Zooey Deschanel and Siri after the break.
Interestingly both these ads are different from previous Siri ads that featured common people interacting with Siri. Also there isn’t any background music playing in neither of these commercials.
- Apple airs two new iPhone 4S ads featuring Siri and Actor John Malkovich
- Apple airs new iPhone 4S commercial featuring Martin Scorsese
- iPhone 4S’s new Siri feature gets demonstrated in official video
- Siri gets ported to iPhone 4 (video) – updated
- Samsung pokes fun at those who stand in line to buy iPhones (video)
If you enjoyed this post then share it and tell us what you think by leaving a comment below.Tweet