A new Cydia tweak has become available for jailbroken iOS devices that changes the look of iOS’s iconic lockscreen slider. It allows users to customize the size and look of lockscreen slider and change it’s width according to their desire on both iPhone and iPad. Users can also add their own custom text next to slider or simply display an Apple logo. SliderWidth also allows users to remove the camera slider, or bring back the pre-iOS 5.1 camera button of the lockscreen. The width of the slider and other settings can be configured in settings.app.
SliderWidth tweak is available for free in Cydia under ModMyi repo.
- Add a second row and brightness slider to iOS’s App Switcher with MultiStorey jailbreak tweak
- WeeSlide: A smart brightness/volume slider for Notification Center [Jailbreak Tweak]
- Popular ‘Unfold’ concept for iOS lock screen now a reality [Cydia tweak]
- Skip the lockscreen slider with SkipLock tweak for jailbroken devices
- Kamera tweak for Notification Center adds a quick shot widget for Camera app