Shark Dash is a new game title by Gameloft that recently became available for download in the App Store. Shark Dash is a highly addictive game with a very physics-filled gameplay. The game features funny little bath toys including ducks and sharks in the bathroom. The game follows the story in which a group of toy sharks were living a happy life in a tank until a bunch of ducks arrived and took over their world. In the game players have to rescue Sally (who is Sharkee’s girlfriend) and take revenge from the mischievous ducks.
The gameplay is very simple, simply drag and release the shark’s tail with your finger to hit him at the ducks (similar, yet different from Angry Birds). Players have to grab all the coins and complete and level with fewest jumps possible to earn full 3 stars. The stars are essential to unlock new levels.
The game has a unique feature that allows users to retry their last shot. So if you weren’t able to execute your desired shot, simply undo it and try again. Shark Dash features 96 levels and 4 different environments including Rome and Japan.
Shark Dash is a universal game and is available for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. You can download Shark Dash for $0.99 from the App Store.
Download Shark Dash
- Upcoming NOVA 3 game by Gameloft gets previewed [videos]
- Zuma’s Revenge! HD game for iOS now available in the App Store
- Angry Birds Space now available in the App Store – Download Now!
- Gameloft’s N.O.V.A. 3 game for iOS now available for download
- Crow is a story-driven game with gorgeous graphics for iOS devices