Apple has finally announced the next iPhone at its Let’s talk iPhone event in Cupertino California. The new iPhone is called iPhone 4S and features A5 Dual core chip that is capable of providing 7X faster graphics than its predecessor. iPhone 4S carries same Retina Display screen as iPhone 4 and features same shape and design. As expected, iPhone 4S features 8MP camera that can take pictures at 3264X2448 resolution – 60% more than before.
iPhone 4S’s new camera can also record 1080p HD videos and brings Face detection feature to iPhone. iPhone 4S is available in CDMA and GSM models and is available in black and white colors. Prices for iPhone 4S are 16GB, 32GB and 64GB configurations for $199, $299 and $399, respectively. iPhone 4S will be released on October 14th.
- Apple announces iPhone 5 with 4-inch screen, 1136 x 640 resolution, LTE and more
- Apple: iPhone 4S pre-orders top one million in just 24 hours
- iPhone 4S now available for pre-order on all three major US carriers
- Apple announces iPad 3. Features Retina Display, Quad Core graphics, Better Cameras, LTE and more
- iPhone 5 hands-on videos from around the web