AppsCenter is a notification center tweak for jailbroken iOS 5 devices that adds a widget in the notification center that displays app icons. With this tweak installed, users can easily access and launch their favorite apps right from the notification center. The tweak has several features that are configurable from settings.app. Users are given liberty to fully customize the icons that appear in AppsCenter. Users can also change the look and size of the widget from it’s settings.
From settings, users can choose whether they want to display all icons or want to choose specific apps of their choice to show on the AppsCenter.
Users can also tell the AppsCenter to add paging, hide/show labels, show indicator, sort apps, and how many apps should appear in the widget.
Once installed, simply go to Settings > Notifications and enable AppsCenter from there.
AppsCenter widget for notification center is available in Cydia for free under bigboss repo.
- Cydia tweak brings iOS 6′s tweet widget to iOS 5 Notification Center [jailbreak only]
- Kamera tweak for Notification Center adds a quick shot widget for Camera app
- DisableNCPlus tweak from Cydia disables Notification Center in certain apps
- DoNotDisturb tweak brings OS X’s upcoming feature to iOS
- Easily change the Notification Center background with a Cydia tweak