If you are looking for a reminder app that can notify you of the tasks you have to do then look no further and try Voice Secretary app for iPhone. Voice Secretary saves a lot of time as there is not much required from your end when saving a voice reminder, simply launch the app, record your message and set the time for it. You can set time according to your need ranging from minutes to hours and even days. You can also tell the app to run the same reminder every week, or specific days of the week just like you do in the alarm app.
Just like any other reminder app, Voice Secretary reminds you of tasks even if it is not running. To add a new reminder, click on the big recording button and start speaking your reminder. Another cool feature of this app is that you can easily delay a reminder if you are busy and it will notify you at later time.
Voice Secretary supports Support multiple languages including English, simplified Chinese, Chinese traditional, Japanese, Deutsch, Française, 한국어, Русский, Portuguese, Italiano, Español, etc.
Voice Secretary app is available in the App Store for $2.99.
Download Voice Secretary
- Google to add Siri like voice search to it’s Search app for iOS. Coming in couple of days
- Google Search app for iOS now includes Siri-like improved voice search
- Facebook app version 5.4 brings new features and improvements
- NowNow tweak replaces Siri with Google Voice Search [How to]
- Apple details iPhone 4S’s voice recognition feature Siri