Just as we told you a few days ago, Marvel vs. Capcom 2 has become available in the App Store for download. The game is a straight port of the original game and works on both iPhone and iPad. Marvel vs. Capcom 2 is an action packed fighting game that has tag-team fighting experience, features characters from both franchises and includes 56 characters in the roster (28 for each team). The game has been optimized for iOS’s touch screen controls and features 2 player versus mode, unlockable characters and secrets.
Marvel vs. Capcom 2 features a multiplayer feature, that allows users to play and compete with their friends via bluetooth. A new button has been introduced in this game called the ‘Flick button’. It allows the game to streamline complex inputs from the user.
Marvel vs. Capcom 2 runs on iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPad 3, iPad 2, and iPod touch 4th generation running iOS 5.0 or above. Unfortunately the game is not compatible with iPhone 3GS, original iPad, and iPod touch 3rd generation.
The game is available in the App Store for $2.99 right now and is selling at a discounted price. The real price of the game is $4.99 – so if you really want to buy it, better buy it now.
Download Marvel vs. Capcom 2
- Marvel vs Capcom 2 to hit the App Store next week
- Marvel releases Avengers Initiative game for iOS devices
- Gameloft to release official Amazing Spider-Man game for iOS this July
- The Amazing Spider-Man game for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad now available in the App Store
- Crow is a story-driven game with gorgeous graphics for iOS devices