EA’s Spy Mouse game for iOS has recently received an update in the App Store that brings new levels and a new theme to the game. The new theme which is a full episode is based in the Volcano Island. This new episode brings new challenges, new power ups, and new enemies including dangerous jungle carts. The update brings 11 new challenging levels, each with 3 goals to achieve. Spy Mouse is available for $0.99 in the App Store. This is a free update for existing users, and can be downloading from the App Store. Full change log and download link can be found after the break.
* 11 challenging new levels, each with 3 goals to achieve
* Dangerous Jungle Cats wielding poison darts make their first appearance
* New obstacles, including collapsible terrain, fireballs and lava pits
* Deploy a robust array of power-ups, from Banana Peels to Invinci-balls
* Meet Digger the Dog and visit his newly opened shop
* Now view your achievements through Game Center
Download Spy Mouse
- EA’s Flight Control Rocket and Spy Mouse now free for a limited time. Download Now!
- Apps Gone Free: 13th December 2011
- Angry Birds game gets updated to add 15 new levels and Retina Display support for iPad