A new tweak for jailbroken iOS devices called ‘AlwaysArrange’ allows users to move or delete app icons without putting their device into ‘Wiggle mode’. Usually users have to tap and hold on an icon to activate the wiggle mode, and only then they can move or delete an icon, but not any more thanks to AlwaysArrange. When installed AlwaysArrange allows users to move an icon by tapping and holding their finger on it. To delete an icon users can tap and hold on an icon and move it towards the status bar located at the top of their screen.
AlwaysArrange can be configured from settings.app. There are only two options in the settings menu, one enables or disables the tweak and the other one allows users to change the length of time time user has to hold an icon to move it.
AlwaysArrange is available in Cydia store for free under ModMyi repo.
- Add a timer to Camera.app with CamTime tweak for jailbroken iOS devices
- Clockify tweak adds live clock icon to your home screen [jailbreak only]
- FoldMusic tweak adds music folders to your iOS device’s home screen
- Hide your iOS dock with SwipeDock tweak for jailbroken devices
- 30 Must have Cydia tweaks of 2012 for iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch [The ultimate list]