Apple has just released iOS 5.1.1 to public and it is now available for download via iTunes or iOS Software update page. iOS 5.1.1 is not a major update, and brings bug fixes to already available features for iOS devices. This new update improves reliability of HDR feature for photos that have been taken from the lock screen shortcut. The update also fixes bugs that occurred when switching between 2G and 3G networks. Full change log and download links can be found after the break.
iOS 5.1.1 is a 42.8MB download and is available as a delta update. You can also download full iOS 5.1.1 file from the links below.
Here’s the full release log:
- Improves reliability of using HDR option for photos taken using Lock Screen shortcut.
- Addresses bugs that could prevent the new iPad from switching between 2G and 3G networks.
- Fixes bugs that affected AirPlay video playback in some circumstances.
- Improved reliability for syncing Safari bookmarks and Reading List.
- Fixes an issue where “Unable to Purchase” alert could be displayed after successful purchase.
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 4 GSM
- iPhone 4 CDMA
- iPhone 3GS
- iPad (3rd gen)
- iPad 3,2 (AT&T)
- iPad 3,3 (Verizon)
- iPad 2 (iPad 2 AT&T/iPad 2 Verizon)
- iPad 2,4
- iPod Touch 4G
- iPod Touch 3G
- How to untethered jailbreak original iPad, iPad 2, and iPad 3 running iOS 5.1.1 using Absinthe
- iOS 5.1 now available for download [direct download links]
- How to untethered jailbreak iOS 5.1.1 running on iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, and iPhone 3GS using Absinthe 2.0
- iOS 5.0.1 released to public (Direct Download Links)
- iOS 5 now available for download [direct download links]