Highly anticipated N.O.V.A 3 game for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch has finally become available in the App Store. The game features gorgeous graphics and a multiplayer mode that you don’t want to miss. N.O.V.A 3 is a sci-fi FPS game that builds on previous versions of N.O.V.A games. N.O.V.A 3 features multiple weapons and powers including the ability for players to drive vehicles. In multiplayer mode players will be able to team up while driving vehicle and taking on their common enemies. The game brings a very impressive story line that features a character named Kal.
The multiplayer feature of the game allows up to 12 online players to battle out in 6 multiplayer modes including Capture the point, free for all, capture the flag and more. The multiplayer mode features 6 different maps.
- An epic storyline: Humanity finally returns to Earth after years of exile! Fight in 10 immersive levels across the galaxy, from a war-torn Earth to a frozen Volterite city.
- Multiple weapons and powers: Run, shoot, drive vehicles, and pilot a mech to defeat hordes of enemies.
- Join 12-player battles in 6 multiplayer modes (Capture the Point, Free-for-All, Capture the Flag, etc.) on 6 different maps.
- For the first time, multiple allies can jump inside the same vehicle and spread destruction on the battlefield.
- Discover the new FPS benchmark for graphics and gameplay on iOS (real-time shadow & lights, particle system, ragdoll physics, etc.)
N.O.V.A 3 is available in the App Store for $6.99. It is compatible with iPhone 3GS or above, iPod touch 3rd gen or above, and Original iPad or above.
Download N.O.V.A. 3
- Upcoming NOVA 3 game by Gameloft gets previewed [videos]
- Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation for iOS goes on sale for a limited time. Download now for $0.99 only
- Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation now available in the App Store
- Battlefield 3: Aftershock for iOS hits the App Store for free [multiplayer only]
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies for iOS hits the App Store
If you enjoyed this post then share it and tell us what you think by leaving a comment below.Tweet