The biggest set back for Sparrow fans on it’s iOS launch was that it didn’t support iPad natively and iPad users still have to settle for the smaller iPhone version on their tablets. Now team Sparrow has announced that they are working on something bigger, and will soon release the iPad optimized version of Sparrow in the App Store. It is unclear whether Sparrow for iPad will come as an update to the current app or will be a stand-alone application for iPad only like the Tweetbot app for iOS.
Sparrow has not released any update about the push notifications it announced for the iOS app. No ETA for the release of Sparrow for iPad has been given yet. You can subscribe to Sparrow’s newsletter here if you wish to get the good news right in your inbox- don’t worry they won’t spam you.
- Sparrow is selling at discounted price of $0.99 for two days. Download Now!
- Sparrow to get iPhone 5 support soon
- Setting up push on Sparrow for iOS [how to]
- Facebook messenger for iPad and Facebook video chat for iPhone leaked [Screenshots]
- Sparrow 1.2 hits the App Store with a new landscape mode, new languages, and more
If you enjoyed this post then share it and tell us what you think by leaving a comment below.Tweet