Dropbox has released a major update to it’s iOS app which is now available for download. This update brings several new features and improvements to the app. The new version of Dropbox app automatically uploads photos and videos to the cloud when it is launched. Dropbox 1.5 also allows users to upload files of any size, removing the file upload limit that was previously found in the app.
The new Gallery mode allows users to view their photos and videos in a nice way. Another useful feature added in this update allows users to move or delete multiple files at once. You can find the full change log and the download link after the break.
Here’s the full change log for the update:
What’s New in Version 1.5
• Automatically upload photos and videos using Wi-Fi or cellular data plan
• Earn up to 3 GB of extra free space for uploading photos automatically (in 500 MB increments)
• See all the photos and videos you’ve uploaded to Dropbox in Gallery view
• Move and delete sets of files at once
• Upload files of any size
- Google Drive update brings document editing and more to the iOS app
- Microsoft SkyDrive app for iOS hits the App Store
- The ultimate file management app, Files App for iOS hits the App Store
- iFile app for Jailbroken iOS devices receives a major update in Cydia
- iA Writer for iOS gets updated, adds support for iPhone and iPod touch