Popular game Angry Birds Seasons for iOS has recently been updated to add new levels. Interestingly for the first time, the new levels of Angry Birds games are based under water instead of on earth or in space. The update brings 30 water themed levels that are based in beautiful Piglantis. The new water levels features new underwater physics that is different from the physics found in previous versions. In the games users have to kill the pigs or make them drown in the water in order to reach the final stage and defeat the king pig.
The 30 new water levels are available for free for those who already own a copy of the game. For those who don’t, you can buy Angry Birds Seasons game for iPhone and iPod touch here for $0.99, and Angry Birds Seasons HD for $1.99 from the links below.
Download Angry Birds Seasons
Download Angry Birds Seasons HD
- Angry Birds Seasons Ham’o’ween now available in the App Store
- Angry Birds Birthday Celebrations: 15 New levels and all episodes unlocked [update]
- Angry Birds Space now available in the App Store – Download Now!
- Angry Birds game gets updated to add 15 new levels and Retina Display support for iPad
- Rovio sells 10 million copies of Angry Birds Space in less than 3 days