Previously available in Cydia only, Display Recorder has become available in the App Store as a full fledge Apple-approved app. Display Recorder allows users to record what’s happening on their screen. Remember Display Recorder is not a video recorder for your camera, it records what’s running on the screen. With Display Recorder users can record high quality H264 mp4 videos and export them to their photo library. Display Recorder records both audio and video in real-time. Users can adjust video orientation, quality settings, audio quality settings, and more.
The app allows users to upload their recorded videos to Youtube right form their iOS device. The app according to it’s iTunes description page is stable and allows unlimited recording. Display Recorder is a universal application and is available for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
You can get Display Recorder for your device from the link below, it costs $1.99.
Download Display Recorder
- Install Universal Video Downloader app from Cydia to download videos from any iOS app
- Video mixing app vjay for iPad now available in the App Store
- Screen Extender tweak and FullForce for Phone tweak force apps to show in fullscreen on iPhone 5 and iPod touch 5th gen.
- Yourtube app for jailbroken devices gains iOS 6 support
- Youtube Capture app for iOS updated to add native iPad support
If you enjoyed this post then share it and tell us what you think by leaving a comment below.Tweet