Right after it’s announcement at Google I/O event in San Francisco the official Google Drive app is has become available in the App Store for download. Google Drive app is a full fledge client for Google Drive cloud service and allows users to upload their files to the cloud and access them anywhere they want. With Google Drive app iOS users will be able to access the files including documents, photos, and videos they have uploaded to Google Drive from their PC right on their iPhone or iPad. More after the break.
Google Drive app also allows user to make files available offline, so they can be accessed even if there’s no internet connection.
Google provides 5GB of online space to every new user, users can buy more online storage if 5GB is not enough for them.
Features of the new Google Drive app include:
- Quickly and easily access and view your documents, photos and videos anywhere
- Make files available offline so you can view them even when you don’t have Internet connection
- Easily share files with collaborators on the go
- Sync files across your desktop and all your devices
- Open files from Drive with other apps installed on your device
- Star your most important files to easily find them later
Google Drive is a universal app and is available in the App Store for free.
Download Google Drive
- Google Drive update brings document editing and more to the iOS app
- Google Search app update for iPhone brings new design and major improvements
- Google+ app for iPad now available in the App Store
- Google Places app now called Google+ Local. Adds new features and UI
- Chrome for iPhone and iPad announced. Coming to the App Store today!