Safari Omnibar tweak for jailbroken iOS devices adds Chrome browser like Omnibar to mobile Safari. It also adds find on page feature to Safari, that the browser surprisingly lacks. Safari Omnibar removes the search field found on Safari and makes the address bar longer, making it easier for users to tap on it. Once a page has been loaded, users can find any word of their choice by tapping on the address bar and then on the search button that has a magnifying glass glyph made on it. There are no settings to configure for this tweak.
It is very easy to look for a word when in ‘find on page’ mode. The amount of words present on the page, matching your query is shown at the bottom of the screen. Users can tap on next or previous button to change the highlighted word.
Safari Omnibar tweak is available in Cydia for free under the bigboss repo.
- VoiceSearch Cydia tweak brings Google voice search everywhere on iOS
- List of most popular iOS 6.1 compatible tweaks on Cydia
- AnyReminder tweak extends the function of ‘Remind Me Later’ feature of iOS
- 30 Must have Cydia tweaks of 2012 for iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch [The ultimate list]
- InfinityTask tweak improves the multitasking of iOS while adding other useful features