Officially announced at E3 gaming event last month, FIFA 13 is not going to be released until late September but still the company decided to tease it’s fans with a bunch of screenshots of the game that clearly display how the gameplay and graphics of the new game will be like. The image above shows the controls and graphics of the game on the new Retina Display iPad. The controls look simple enough with Pass, Sprint, Shoot, and Skill Move buttons on one side and movement controls on the other.
As Pocket-Lint has correctly mentioned in their post, in the screenshots released by EA Arsenal are wearing last seas0n’s kit and Drogba is still playing for Chelsea. We hope EA will fix these minor issues with teams and players and we will have a game accurate data when it is finally released in the fall.
Nothing else has been revealed about the game other then the few screenshots we are posting here. EA has not released exact release date or pricing details for FIFA 13 iOS game. Even compatibility with certain iOS devices is unknown at this point. After looking at the screenshots and the gameplay video we posted last month, it does not seem like FIFA 13 will run on the original iPad, iPhone 3GS, and iPod touch 3rd Generation – nothing is confirmed though.
- FIFA 13 for iOS – First impressions
- FIFA 13 for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch hits the App Store. Download Now!
- Need For Speed Most Wanted for iPhone and iPad [Gameplay video]
- Payback 2 for iOS to hit the App Store in October. Check out these gameplay screenshots
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted for iOS running on an iPad 3 [Gameplay Video]