Expected to get announced in October, Apple’s next iPhone has been leaking almost every day. Now a site named Apple.pro (via 9to5Mac) has posted photos of an alleged front panel for the next generation iPhone. The front panel you can see in the images is a single piece, which has been flipped over in the second image. What’s important about this front panel is that it features the camera slot at the middle instead of on the right side like iPhone 4S.
Another thing worth noting in these pictures is the screen size of the device, which looks significantly larger than the screen size of today’s iPhone. If this picture, and other leaks have to be believed, Apple might release an iPhone with a larger screen this year which could carry a 4.0-inch display.
- More alleged iPhone 5 parts including battery pack and new nano sim card slot leaked
- Photos of alleged iPhone 5 motherboard leaked on a Chinese Forum
- Apple to add HD front camera for better Facetime calling in next iPhone?
- Rumor: Apple’s next iPhone to have a 3.9-inch screen with 1136X640 resolution
- Leaked front panels suggest next-gen iPod touch to have a 4.1-inch screen [pictures]