A Japanese site named iLabFactory (via 9to5Mac) has posted some photos that allegedly reveal how Apple’s next iPhone would look like. The device as you can see in the images looks exactly like what people have been speculating based on the parts that have leaked over the last few months. The pictures suggest that the next iPhone will indeed feature a longer screen, thinner design, and a new kind of USB connection port that will be smaller than the one found on today’s iOS devices. The device in the images also has a back that is made of two colors instead of one, and features a greyish-green color as secondary along with the traditional black of iPhone 4 and 4S. It would be interesting to see Apple doing such a thing.
You can see more photos after the break, and many more by hitting the source link after the break.
- Next iPhone to sport an 8 pin connector along with iOS 6′s undisclosed Bluetooth link feature
- Photos of alleged iPhone 5 motherboard leaked on a Chinese Forum
- This is how your next iPhone could look like [iPhone 5 mockup]
- First alleged photos of new dock connector for iOS devices hit the web
- Apple wants hold of iPhone5.com domain name